POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV-Ray corporate headquarters : POV-Ray corporate headquarters Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:25:29 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray corporate headquarters
From: Kenneth
Date: 24 Apr 2010 14:55:01
Message: <web.4bd33d559bbfa54fae92d9930@news.povray.org>
A well-kept secret! Somewhere in Dubai...

Just having some fun with isosurfaces (and textures and media and lighting
and...)

I've been re-working some images from the past year that I never posted. This
one isn't perfect; it still has lots of uncorrected elements. But rather than
work endlessly on it, I decided to post it as-is. Suggestions are welcome,
though; I *might* spend some more time on it. Hard to let go of!

Ken

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'giant_building_4_24_10.jpg' (827 KB)

Preview of image 'giant_building_4_24_10.jpg'
giant_building_4_24_10.jpg